Enjoy the Benefits of Assisted Living in the Comfort of Home
Home care is rooted in the principle that older adults should be free to age at home with the level of care they need to be safe and comfortable. To that end, most home care providers work hard to ensure that their clients are able to live as independently as possible while receiving the care they need to maintain a high quality of life. Our population is aging rapidly, and with an aging population comes an increased need for different care options, particularly when 9 out of 10 older adults have expressed a strong preference to “age in place” or stay in their own homes. In its simplest terms, home care means assistance with activities of daily living and household tasks. Ideally, home care also provides meaningful companionship for older adults and peace of mind for their families.
How Does Home Care Compare to Assisted Living Facilities?
Until a few years ago, assisted living facilities (ALFs) were seen as the primary care solution for aging adults. These facilities were created as an alternative to nursing homes and are typically made up of individual condominiums within a larger community that provides meals, housekeeping, occasional nursing visits and other services. While ALFs are one solution for older adults who are no longer fully independent, they also present significant hurdles to most seniors’ preferred way of life. Moving away from the familiarity and comfort of home can have a significant impact on one’s emotional and psychological well-being. This emotional strain often leads to physical decline, further loss of independence and diminished quality of life.
When frailty, chronic illness and memory loss make everyday activities a challenge, home care services can provide seniors with the care they need while allowing them to live as independently as possible in their own homes. Home care providers, called caregivers, provide the basic services that facilities do – such as light housekeeping, meal preparation and social activities – but also provide a much more customized plan of care tailored to the status, conditions, preferences, hobbies and lifestyle of the individual. Most important, older adults can choose the caregiver and level of service they need and adapt the care plan as their needs change.
Can Home Care Save Me Money Over Assisted Living Facilities?
Home care is a cost efficient alternative to an assisted living facility. Depending on the facility, seniors are sometimes charged an upfront purchase price of hundreds of thousands of dollars for their living unit and/or ongoing fees ranging from $2500 to $9000 per month. Even in upscale facilities, staff members are spread across residents, meals are mass prepared at predetermined times and there is limited flexibility and variety in the daily routine. In-home assisted living through a home care provider such as Home Care Assistance can provide a more comprehensive and personalized solution at a comparable or lower cost. Caregivers provide one-on-one lifestyle support, personal care and companionship on a flexible hourly or around the clock basis. It’s no wonder that that home care is the solution that offers the most security and happiness for seniors and the greatest peace of mind for their families.
Our #1 Priority
At Home Care Assistance Jersey Shore, our number one priority is the quality of our care. As the needs of older adults change, it is important that they receive adequate and high quality care to maintain an enriched way of life. Introducing a Home Care Assistance caregiver on an hourly or live-in basis is an excellent way to ensure that this happens.
Our mission at Home Care Assistance is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-In care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.
- Live-In Experts. We specialize in around the clock care to help seniors live well at home.
- Available 24/7. Care managers are on call for clients and their families, even during nights and weekends.
- High Caliber Caregivers. We hire only 1 in 25 applicants and provide ongoing training and supervision.
- Balanced Care. Our unique approach to care promotes healthy mind, body and spirit.
- No Long Term Contracts. Use our services only as long as you’re 100% satisfied.
- A Trusted Partner. We’re honored to be Preferred Providers for professionals in both the medical and senior communities.
- Peace of Mind. Independent industry surveys place our client satisfaction rate at 97%%
Why Choose Home Care Assistance Jersey Shore?
Caring for an aging parent or loved one is not an easy task, however you don’t have to face it alone. Home Care Assistance is here to help. We offer free home consultations without any obligations or commitments and there are never any upfront fees associated with our services. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and do not require long-term contracts – you use our services only as long as you need them.
We would love to get to know you a bit better and learn how we can best help you and your loved one. Here is what we recommend for a next step…
- Click here to schedule an initial consultation. This consultation is 100% free and has no obligation whatsoever. It is important for us to get to know you and for you to get to know us. Even if you are just starting to look at options for your family member or loved one, we can help make sure you understand all the options and have all the data and information so you can make the right choice for your family.
- If you would prefer to receive additional information regarding our services via email, please click here.
- Alternatively, you can click here to contact us on Facebook Messenger. Feel free to ask us any questions with ease and simplicity right through Facebook.
- For the quickest service and to get all of your questions answered in a more timely manner, please contact one of our expert Home Care Client Managers at (732) 930-1935.
We look forward to meeting you and your family soon!